Residential Mold Services

a specialist in mold removal works on residential mold services

Most homeowners do not realize just how damaging mold can be in their homes but if you knew then you would be calling us right away for our residential mold services. It is more than just an unsightly problem. It can grow under wallpaper, inside the insulation, on ceiling tiles, and other moist areas. All it takes is 48 hours for a mold infestation to get out of hand. You will begin to notice the negative side effects right away if it is left unchecked.

Mold can quickly and easily grow on any damp surface in your home. While you may see it in your shower, it can also grow on wallpaper, carpets, insulation, drywall, and wood. When conditions are right — which means damp, dark, and warm — mold will begin growing within 24 to 48 hours. When it isn’t mediated, it can affect your health and the integrity of your home.

Not sure if you need mold remediation? Don’t rely on visible mold growth. A mold problem can grow out of control where it’s out of sight, such as a crawlspace or in the walls. Your home’s HVAC system can then spread microscopic mold spores throughout the home. Here are signs you may have a mold problem.

Allergy symptoms. About one-third of people have allergic reactions to mold. You may experience symptoms like red eyes, skin rash, runny nose, and sneezing. These symptoms will lessen when you leave the house.

Surface mold. Mold on floors or walls that’s rather small can be treated with bleach and water, but larger areas require professional mold remediation.

Musty odor. If a room in your home has a musty aroma but you don’t see mold, don’t assume you’re in the clear. There may be a source of water feeding mold out of sight.

Water intrusions such as a roof leak, flooded basement, or broken pipe that did not dry completely.